Payroll services are performed in house using our chosen payroll software. We can guarantee compliance with HMRC legislations and requirements. Our qualified team will manage your payroll processes efficiently and ensure that your payroll needs are met on time, every time.
What is included in a typical monthly or weekly run of payroll processing:
- Payroll registration with HMRC
- Payroll set up on a payroll software
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Monthly or weekly payslips password protected and emailed directly to each employee
- P45 – issued when employee leaves the company
- P60 – issued at the end of the tax year emailed directly to employees or the Employer
- End of Year Final Declaration submission to HMRC
- P11d preparation and submission to HMRC
- Monthly or weekly payslips password protected and emailed directly to each employee, we can also offer an online Pay Dashboard for better security and easier management
Please give us a call or email us for a quote
These rates are for the National Living Wage (for those aged 23 and over) and the National Minimum Wage (for those of at least school leaving age). The rates change on 1 April every year.
|23 and over||21 to 22||18 to 20||Under 18||Apprentice|
|April 2021 (current rate)||£8.91||£8.36||£6.56||£4.62||£4.30|