What is bookkeeping?
What is the difference between bookkeeping and accounting?
Do I need an accountant to deal with my tax affairs?
What records need to be kept?
How much will it cost?
How do I get a document SA302 for my mortgage application?
- Log in to your online account at HMRC – www.hmrc.gov.uk
- Chose option at the bottom of the page ‘View your personal tax account’
- Then Click on ‘Self Assessment’
- Then towards the bottom of the page there will be an option ‘Get your SA302 tax calculation’
If you don’t have an account, you can open one by going to Links in our Resources section.
How to pay the Corporation Tax bill
Click on ‘View your Corporation Tax Statement’
Click on the date next to the amount that you need to pay
Then under the heading ‘Please Note’ you will find the payment reference number, copy the number
Then go back to the main page and click on the ‘Make a Corporation Tax Payment’ choose the payment option you want to use.
- You can pay your bill directly from your bank account without logging in, as long as you have the letter with the reference number
- You can no longer pay your taxes with a credit card or on the Post Office